Innovations in Invasive Species Management Conference and Training
Registration is Open Innovations Conference 2019 Website
December 10-12th, 2019
The Coeur d’Alene Resort in
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Registration is open for the third annual Innovations in Invasive Species Management Conference Training to be held in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho December 10th – 12th, 2019 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort. Innovations Conference 2019 Website. The 2019 innovations Conference is being hosted by the Pacific Northwest Invasive Plant Council (https://www.pnw-ipc.org/) , The Northern Rockies Invasive Plant Council (http://www.nripc.org/) and Invasive Plant Control, Inc. (www.invasiveplantcontrol.com). If you have any questions please give Steven Manning a call at 615-969-1309 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The room block is filling up quickly so please click on this link to make your room reservations: The Coeur d’ Alene Golf & Spa Resort Innovations Conference Room Reservations
Please note that rooms will not be assigned until check-in and that the room type requested is not guaranteed until check-in. For those wanting to call in to confirm their reservation, please call 800-688-5253, and our Reservations Team will be happy to assist you in confirming your stay. The cutoff date for room reservations under the conference block is November 8th, 2019. If you are unable to reserve a room please contact Steven Manning (email@example.com)to request an increase in the room block.
The agenda is filled with excellent speakers and thought-provoking topics. This year’s keynote speakers include Professor Dan Tompkins representing Predator Free New Zealand who will be discussing “Assessing the potential of synthetic biology for pest management” and “Developing the tools for Predator Free 2050 – progress to date and future strategy”.
Daniel Simberloff from the University of Tennessee will lead a session focusing on “managed translocation and invasive species management”
Dickie Hall, Project Director for the SGHT Habitat Restoration Project and the South Georgia Heritage Trust will speak an=bout “SGHT Habitat Restoration Project – The World’s Largest Rodent Eradication” and “RSPB Gough Island Restoration Programme – Saving the Tristan Albatross”.
Continuing Education Credits
Points will be applied for in multiple states including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Tennessee, Maryland, Virginia and others. If you are coming and wish to receive credits from a state not listed please contact the conference organizer to request your state be contacted.
The Conference App can now also be downloaded at the Apple store (scroll down this document for instructions). Just look for IISM. Please be aware that the app will be continually updated until the day of the conference so look for changes frequently.
Download the 2019 IPC – IISM Training & Workshop Mobile App!
If you are viewing this email on your mobile device or tablet, select the Download Link and you will be directed to the proper app version for your device:
For iOS and Android Devices:
Search app stores for Innovations in Invasive Species Management
For All Other Web-Enabled Devices:
Point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/iism_19
Once the IISM Conferences application has downloaded, launch the app and choose 2019 Innovations in Invasive Species Conference
If you already have the IISM Conferences mobile app be sure to “Exit to show list” through the gear icon. Then choose and launch the 2019 Innovations in Invasive Species App from the Show List.
Read below for exhibit options.
All Table, Nonprofit and Booth Exhibitors will receive the following benefits:
- Logo placement on conference website
- Name and logo displayed in conference program
- Exhibit booth or display table space
- One full conference registration
- Logo placement on conference website
Booth Exhibitor: $1,250
- A draped, 10’ x 10’ exhibit area, with one clothed and draped 8’ table
- A second full complementary registration
Table Exhibitor: $700
- One clothed and draped 8’ table plus 2 chairs
Nonprofit Exhibitor: $300
- Same benefits as regular Table Exhibitor
All Annual Meeting Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Logo placement on conference announcements, publications and website with a link to your website
- Logo displayed in conference program
- Logo displayed on prominent signage at the event
- Exhibit booth space
- Sponsor ribbons on name badges to recognize your company’s contribution
Additional benefits per tiered sponsor level include:
Concurrent Session Sponsor: $1,500
- Receive 2 complimentary full conference registrations
- Your company will be recognized as a sponsor of a concurrent session
- Your company logo will appear on signage outside the session room
Break Sponsors: $3,000
- Receive 4 complimentary full conference registrations
- Your company will sponsor a morning or afternoon break during which all attendees will see your logo prominently displayed at the refreshment area
- Quarter-page ad in conference program
Lunch Reception Sponsor: $5,000
- Receive 6 complimentary full conference registrations
- Your company will sponsor the one of the Exhibitor Lunch Receptions
- All attendees will see your company name in several locations during lunch
- Half-page ad in conference program
Evening Reception Sponsor: $7,500
- Receive 8 complimentary full conference registrations
- Your company will sponsor the Thursday evening Dinner
- All attendees will recognize your company name in several locations around the buffet area; speaking opportunity at the general session
- Full page ad in conference program
Additional or partial sponsorship opportunities are available such as sponsoring the tour, a break, special session, reception, or other marketing opportunity.
For more information please contact Steven Manning at 615-969-1309 or firstname.lastname@example.org