Selected slides from presentations pertaining to work in progress, published papers and teaching or outreach.
A full list of presentations given can be found in my
- "The Pattern Effect" SST modulation of radiative feedbacks and climate sensitivity
Summary of slides used in several 2019 presentations
- Radiative Feedbacks From Stochastic Variability in The Earth's Energy Budget (short version)
AGU Fall Meeting, 2017
- Radiative Feedbacks From Stochastic Variability in The Earth's Energy Budget (long version)
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), 2018
- When are we committed to crossing critical thresholds?
AGU Fall Meeting, New Orleans, LA, 2017 (Presented by Kyle Armour)
- Non-Normality / Non-Gaussianity and Filtering
Harvard SEAS Data Analysis Workshop, Cambridge, MA, 2016