NCAR Real-time weather data
Tropopause maps and isentropic potential vorticity maps. Virtual map room Local weather data, forecasts, and discussions. Seattle, Puget Sound, and WA surface maps. Ferry observations; Sand Point profiler. Satellite and Northwest radar data. Regional real-time model forecasts. Climate summaries for SEA. Current Weather Analysis interface. Loops of graphical plots.  (WA surface map, IR & 500 hPa)
- Satellite imagery, including high-resolution regional images for the US.
- Radar imagery, including regional composites and links for all US NEXRAD sites.
- Plots of surface observations, and analyses of surface variables; regional maps.
- Upper-level plots including station soundings, constant pressure charts, and profilers.
- Plots of model analyses and forecasts, including the RUC, ETA, and AVN/MRF.
- GFS and MPAS forecast plots and diagnostics
University of Wyoming Weather Web
European Center for Medium Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF)
- Global sounding plots for real-time data and for the past 15 years.
- Interactive surface maps that allow satellite and radar overlays on various surface fields.
- Global surface observations for the past month.
- Customizable model plots.
- NWS zone forecasts and MOS guidance for US cities.
- Constant pressure charts for the past two weeks.
- MOS graphical and text-based summaries
Unisys weather & forecast plots
Climate Diagnostics Center's Maproom
U.S. National Centers for Environmental Prediction
National Weather Service
- Storm Prediction Center.   (Severe weather forecasts and warnings)
- Hydrometeorological Prediction Center.   (Precipitation forecasts)
- Tropical Prediction Center.   (Tropical storm monitoring and forecasting)
- Climate Prediction Center.   (Climate monitoring and weekly to seasonal forecasts)
- Aviation Weather Center.  (Information for pilots)
- Space Environment Center.  (Space weather monitoring)
- Ocean Prediction Center.   (Marine analyses, forecasts, and warnings)
- Enviromental Modeling Center.  (Information about operational models)
COLA/IGES Current Analyses and Observations
- Current weather analyses and forecasts.
- Medium range forecasts.
- Links to satellite pages.
- Daily images report.