Halstead Harrison: Recent Papers and Reports
15. "On estimating the global climate sensitivity coefficient
from lagged autocorrelatons of atmospheric temperatures"
14. "Information content of unevenly spaced multi-dimensional
geophysical data: disposable degrees of freedom in satellite images."
13. "Atmospheric electric fields at the Kennedy Space Center, 1997-2005:
no evidence for effects of global warming or modulation by galactic
cosmic rays" grl4b.pdf
12. "ElectroCardioGraphic data presented as empirical orthogonal
functions: a reconnaissance" ECG1.pdf
11. "Forest Fires, CO, and the Global Variance of Atmospheric CO2" co_co2.pdf
10. "Technical Comment on the paper 'Sexual Orientation-Related
Differences in Prepulse Inhibition of the Human Startle Response"
by Q. Rahman, V. Kumari, and G.D. Wilson" [12/15/03] rahman.pdf
9. "Some comparisons between MM5 forecasts and RAWIN Observations.
Is MM5 good enough for air-quality models?" 05/01/02mm5papr.pdf
8. "The AO, ENSO, and PDO indices, and their predictive power for
winter snow depths in the Pacific Northwest 12/05/01" mote.pdf
7. "Does the Earth Have an Adaptive Infrared Iris?"
[Comment on a paper by Richard S. Lindzen, Ming-Dah Chou,
and Arthur Y. Hou, B.A.M.S. v82#3. pp 417-431, 2001] iris.pdf
6. "Plume Rise from Gigawatt Fires: Observations and Models" plume3.pdf
5. "Risk Analyses for Toxic-Waste Incineration:
Open letter to Carol Browner, Director, EPA." browner.pdf
4. "The Puget Sound O3 Storm of 1994" o3storm.pdf
3. "Comparison of modeled and measured air-tracer concentrations
in the Puget Sound airshed during the summer of 2002 01/29/03"airpact.pdf
2. "Toxic-Weapons Incineration at Hermiston [Umatilla] Oregon:
Risk analyses and air-quality modeling. 01/15/00"umatilla.pdf
1. "Ozone synthesis and transport in the Pacific Northwest:
Effects of biogenic emissions" o3study.pdf